Today, The Mill introduced the VegasTech community to their first cohort of startup teams.
The Mill is an accelerator headquartered in the heart of downtown Las Vegas that is designed to help entrepreneurs evolve. The team has two programs — one for people to test ideas and one for seed stage startups.
The seed stage startup program, The Mill Startup Accelerator, is designed to help seed-stage companies focused on developing a strong culture and exceptional customer service. The program team and mentor network work together to accelerate growth and get startups to the next level.
Below are the 5 teams participating in The Mill’s first cohort and a summary of each founding team from The Mill:
- Castoff is a private photo-messaging app where users can send multiple photos to friends and receive anonymous votes and private comments in real-time. Castoff version 2.0 is launching in mid April. Co-founder Blake Arnet will be coming from Los Angeles. His partner, Alex Jacobson is relocating from Virginia.
- Document Prove up is an online document management system designed for HAMP applications. The team is hoping to expand it to other areas including immigration and gaming license applications. Founders Amber Davis and David Schnell-Davis are Las Vegas locals.
- Fluttrbox allows individuals and businesses to make more informed decisions with high precision geospatial imagery and analysis. Fluttrbox is affordable on-demand geospatial intelligence for businesses. Founders Aristo Mohit-Coker and Nadia Shiwdin are relocating from Montreal.
- Konsiderate is building a scalable platform concentrating on gamification of word-of-mouth reviews sought after by millions of manufacturing purchasers across specialized manufacturing industries. With their proven revenue generating model and exclusive industry organization partnerships in their pilot vertical, Konsiderate is already changing the face of b2b manufactured purchasing. Founders Jackie Morck and Lance Baily are moving to Las Vegas from the Bay Area.
- Zora automates the process of finding prospective tenants, arranging viewings and screening applicants to make renting simple for landlords. Founders Milan Vrekic and Colin White are relocating from Halifax.
Learn more about The Mill in this VegasTech.com interview with Co-founder and CEO Sara Hill.