Forbes Contributor David K. Williams recently wrote “Meet The Outlier Entrepreneur Changing The Game Of Business – NFL Great Gerome Sapp,” a post about Outlier Entrepreneurs.
Williams explains Outlier Entrepreneurs are those rare individuals who possess the high courage to create something extraordinary against all odds.
Williams says Outlier Entrepreneurs instinctively adopt these 5 traits:
1. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
2. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
3. Our greatest glory is not in ever failing, but in rising up every time we fail.
4. Life is a journey, not a destination. The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.
5. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
In the piece, Williams looks to VegasTechFund portfolio company CEO Gerome Sapp as someone who chose a path that has not been cleared. Learn more about how Gerome Sapp shined at the launch of a new incubation enterprise called “Outlier Labs” here.
About Fluencr: Fluencr is a web based social influence platform that allows individuals the ability to connect with their favorite brands and get rewarded for their brand specific influence.