VEGAS INC is accepting nominations for its sixth annual Las Vegas Top Tech Exec Awards. The 2016 Las Vegas Top Tech Exec Awards is a collaboration between Cox Business and VEGAS INC to honor the Las Vegas Valley’s most outstanding information technology executives, as nominated by their colleagues, clients, and peers.
Honorees will be selected in eight categories:
- Private Business (any size)
- Publicly traded business with fewer than 100 employees
- Publicly traded business with more than 100 employees
- Government agency
- Nonprofit business
- Health care
Honorees will be chosen based on their role in the achievements during the 2015-16 year for which they have been cited. This includes the following:
- Commitment to the industry as a whole
- Their ability to develop strategic relationships with vendors, solution providers and technology partners
- Projects that showcase the nominee’s creativity and ingenuity in problem solving
- Insight and ideas for the future and how it affects the technology industry as a whole
Nominations are open now through Friday, October 14, 2016. Nominations can be submitted online here. Nominees who meet the criteria, decided by an independent panel of judges, will be recognized at the 2016 Las Vegas Top Tech Exec Awards ceremony on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts. Honorees will also be included in the Sunday, November 20, 2016 special edition of VEGAS INC.