3d printing Guru Andrew Morrow is teaching a class on 3D printing basics!
The class covers:
– Anatomy of a 3D printer
– Safety when operating the machine
– Storage and treatment of consumables
– Basic maintenance of the machine
– Troubleshooting a variety of potential failures
– Available software to send prints to the machine
– Tips for leveling the build plate
Andrew will be showing a variety of prints with different failures to highlight causes and solutions to printing problems. This class is held monthly.