Yes, CrowdStart-Las Vegas and VegasTechFund are teaming up to give away one-half of ONE MILLION DOLLARS!
Here’s some basic information about the event from Michele (with Crowdfunder):
CROWDSTART-Las Vegas is a startup contest that’s putting $500,000 up for grabs thanks to crowdfunder and Vegas Tech Fund.
They’re on the hunt for ambitious, talented, community-minded entrepreneurs who have a vision they want to make real.
CROWDSTART-LV is the second in a national series of startup contests where companies compete for crowd support, prize money and access to a team of seasoned entrepreneurs and mentors.
To sign up and learn more please go to www.crowdfunder.com/
How The Contest Works
● Create your company profile by Aug. 31, build your fan base and compete for votes.
● Ten (10) finalists will be selected by Sep. 4 by the pros at Vegas Tech Fund and other expert judges. Crowd Support (votes) may be factored in the selection process.
● Finalists make their best pitch at a live event in Las Vegas on Sept. 14 for a shot at $500,000 in prize money.
● To participate, your company must be organized in the US and have a demo-ready product or service. Concepts and ideas not backed by practical demonstration will be considered insufficient for participation and deemed ineligible by contest organizers.
● Company submissions will be accepted until 11:59 pm GMT on August 31, 2012.
Five Easy Steps to Setup Your Company Profile
● Company image or video
● Elevator pitch
● Investment pitch deck
Equity-based crowdfunding isn’t a game-changer. It’s a revolution. Create your profile on crowdfunder.com today!